It has been a dream come true for me as I always wanted to visit Spain and know about wonderful spanish culture and experience their delightful cusine. I am absolutely in love with the tapas bars.
I am totally an appetizer kind of a person. With a wide spread of apetizers that I can gorge on, I don’t feel the urge to have a full meal. Hopping on and off at different touristic places, I never missed a chance to have chouros with some piping hot chocolate sauce and a cup of coffee. Now thats so me…hahaaha!
As I said, I hardly ate any full meal for lunch and mostly survived on tapas(appetizers) during my entire trip. Though my girls were fussy about trying new things, I indulged myself in the amazing spanish cuisine.
However, the thing, which became a hot favourite amongst my family and friends is this plate of Nachos with cheese and peppera.
Super easy and yummy as appetizer for any party, ball game, a movie night, or even for your kids’ play dates. This has become hot favourite in my home.
- A pack of regular salted Nachos
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers red and green
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Spread the Nachos on a oven proof large dish or a plate
- In a large bowl, mix both the cheese, pepper and garlic powder.
- Now, spread a generous amount of the cheese mix over the Nachos. Top it with the chopped peppers and onions
- Put the Nachos into the oven for 15mins or till the cheese melts.
Enjoy the crispy cheesy nachos with your favorite cocktail or some chilled beer.