My favorite time of the year again. The season of festival. The season for dressing up and looking good, the season to flaunt the gorgeous you. During this festive season with numerous occasions apart from the festival, we strive hard to look good and feel good. So a little help is always a blessing for the festive glow in you
With late nights, indulgent food and alcohol on offer, often the skin is the first thing to suffer. Just 5 simple changes can prevent skin break outs which will leave you feeling happier on the inside and out.
5 BEAUTY TIPS FOR A FESTIVE GLOW
1) CLEANSE – As the weather gets cold and dry, there are more chances of skin damage with harsh chemicals.
Opt for gentle cleansers that nourish and clean the skin. A natural cleanser like a mix of lemon juice, rose water and glycerine used on daily basis are quite helpful for skin nourishment.
2) SCRUB -Facial scrubs help to brighten the skin and add a glow. Use natural scrubs like
3) MOISTURIZE – Use natural moistures, milk, and honey, yogurt with honey.
If you have aloe vera plant at home, cut out the gel portion Of portion of the leaves. Apply on the face daily and wash off with plain water after 20 minutes.
4) NOURISH HAIR NATURALLY- Nourish the hair naturally with oil treatments such coconut and castor oil, Olive oil, and almond oil, once or twice a week. Warm any oil treatment you opting for and apply on the scalp and hair. Then dip a towel in hot water, squeeze out the water and wrap the hot towel around the head, like a turban. Keep it on for 5 minutes. Repeat the hot towel wrap 3 or 4 times.
This helps the hair and scalp absorb the oil better. Try Egg & Yogurt hair mask, Olive oil and Egg etc some of the wonderful hair mask which helps to keep your hair, shining, healthy and nourished.
5) HYDRATE- Whatever may the weather be, is very important to keep your skin hydrated. Drink at least 3-4 liters of water in a day. Moisturize your face immediately after the wash, when it is still damp. Apply a good moisturizer whichever suits your skin. Organic cold press coconut oil works wonderfully keeping your skin supple even during winters.
* NOTE – It’s most essential in any beauty regime to take off your makeup before going to bed.
It sounds so simple, isn’t it! Looking after your skin and hair isn’t very difficult with such simple tips and tricks that you can do it at home and inexpensive too. Follow these simple tips and make your festive season beautiful and glowing just like you.
Stay beautiful, Live beautiful……..