Happy morning folks!!
Breakfast is a serious affair in my home. No one leaves home without a good breakkie.
It isn’t about an attempt to get fit, rather it is an on going process or could be better said as a healthy habit.
No but really, this is so easy to prepare and gets ready in no time. A fantastic option to pack for kids lunch boxes or even ours.
Perfect balance of carb, protien, vitamins and minerals.
There us so much scope to play with this recipe sausage, with cheese, without cheese, etc and options are endless. Apart from kale I love the combination of mushrooms and spinach.
For myself and Biman, often I minus the cheese part but for my girls It has to the yummiest.
Such quick recipe also demands quick description.
• 4 freerange eggs
• 1 cup chopped kale
• 1 medium tomato chopped
• 1 tsp minced garlic
• 1 tsp chili flakes
• 1 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
• 1/2 tsp oregano
• Salt and pepper for seasoning
• 1 tbsp sliced olives
• 2 slices of wholemeal bread
• 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheated your oven to 200C
2. Take a large bowl and crack the eggs. Throw in some chopped kale, half chopped tomato, a pinch of oregano, 2 tbsp grated mozzarella, sliced olives, 1tsp minced garlic, 1/2 tsp crushed chilies, tear 2 slices of whole meal bread, season with salt and pepper. Finally 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
3. Combined everything very well. Spoon this mixture into your silicone muffins moulds and pop into the oven and bake for 10minutes or until the knife comes out clean.